General Labor Sorting Job, Recycling Processing Plant in Minneapolis with Training and Benefits.
General Labor, Sorter, Entry Level - We’re immediately hiring General Laborers / Sorters to sort recyclables at a large recycling and processing plant in Minneapolis, MN.
Sorting recyclables is not a glamorous job but it’s a necessary one that helps keep our community clean.
NO DIPLOMA OR EXPERIENCE NEEDED!
Tons of Growth Potential - We Promote from Within!
MULTIPLE SHIFTS AVAILABLE!
1st Shift: Mon-Fri 5:00am - 2:30pm; 2nd shift: Mon-Fri 2:30pm - 12:00am
Pay rate: $15.75 - $16.25 on 1st shift and $17.00 - $17.75 on 2nd Shift (Overtime available / both shifts)
As a full-time General Laborer / Sorter, you’ll earn $15.75 - $17.75 per hour. Plus, as a General Laborer / Sorter at Leadpoint, you’ll enjoy perks that include:
- Health, dental and vision insurance options after 90 days of employment.
- Company-provided PPE including safety vests, hard hats, safety glasses, protective gloves and arm shields.
- An employee lunchroom with a refrigerator and microwave for your use.
- Paid time off that starts to accumulate after 90 days of employment.
- Weekly pay.
Prior warehouse, general labor or sorting experience is a plus, but not required. We need reliable, detail and safety-oriented Sorters who:
- Can lift up to 25 pounds, as needed, and stand for your entire shift.
- Consent to a background check. Leadpoint prides itself on being a second-chance employer.
- Consent to a drug screen.
- Have reliable transportation to get to work although many of our facilities are located near a bus line. We also promote carpooling and ride sharing.
If you can follow instructions and enjoy working as part of a team, then please APPLY NOW to start your career with Leadpoint.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.